Kia Seltos Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
8 Posts
I am hearing from dealers that they are marking up Seltos $1995 over MSRP. (One salesman said his GM gave him permission to wave that)

Wondering how many would pay that just to be the "first on the block" to have a Seltos?
I just got an SX Turbo that was in transit while I negotiated, and I got it at about $3000 off MSRP. Best tactic I have found is to get a quote from one dealer and then make several other dealers compete, and keep working at it until only one dealer is left standing.

·
9 Posts
I'm trying to find out where my dealer has added $1737 in extra fees... I will post my findings.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
70 Posts
toptekjon: I should have done that for my first Seltos, but I did negotiate better on the SX Turbo. On the S model I paid $1900 extras, rip off. Yes I purchased two Seltos in the past 4 months.

·
1 Posts
I just got an SX Turbo that was in transit while I negotiated, and I got it at about $3000 off MSRP. Best tactic I have found is to get a quote from one dealer and then make several other dealers compete, and keep working at it until only one dealer is left standing.
Would you mind telling me what dealership you got $3000 off the mark. Thanks

·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Would you mind telling me what dealership you got $3000 off the mark. Thanks
I know you aren't directing your question to me, but you may not have as much luck as totekjon because that was 5 months ago and dealers may have ben anxious to make early sales to get the car out there and seen. I do hope that dealer is still good for you in pricing.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts