Kia Seltos Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
153 Posts
Sure.. but I dont have the dual tones snapped.
I like it a lot without the red accent which has been played out throughout the industry. Honda is best known for it, possibly for making it popular.

Anyone looking into getting a different color accent after taking delivery? Can't be that hard to wrap over it.

·
180 Posts
I like it a lot without the red accent which has been played out throughout the industry. Honda is best known for it, possibly for making it popular.

Anyone looking into getting a different color accent after taking delivery? Can't be that hard to wrap over it.
I really like the red accent, but I'm sure it would be easy to wrap over it with another color. What color would you pick instead of red?

·
1 Posts
The red which is shown in the advertisement and brochure is actually very attractive but the intense red colour in real is not matching when comparing with the red in the brochure and advertise....Plz introduce that colour option to the seltos....badly in love with the car but needed that red in the brochure

·
150 Posts
Kia should be more original with their two tone. It looks like the NISMO color scheme. The rest are fillers for what people generally look for. Even if its not that suitable. Intelligency Blue is my runner up. White accents preferred.
I like the white accents as well, I really like them with the Seltos' color options.

·
201 Posts
Has anyone checked out the colors yet for the US? Not real photos but give an idea of the colors and two tones. Kind of cool that at least that function is up on the Kia site even if it is too soon for the Build and Buy.

·
201 Posts
Thought I would list the colors and the levels they go with in the US to think about before the "build" button returns.

LX & S

Cherry Black
Neptune Blue
Dark Ocean Blue / White Roof (Glossy Black Door Garnish, S Trim)
Starbright Yellow / Black Roof (Glossy Black Door Garnish, S Trim) Clear White / Black Roof (Glossy Black Door Garnish, S Trim) Gravity Gray ( S only )
Steel Gray
Mars Orange (S only)
Snow White Pearl

EX & SX

Black Cherry
Neptune Blue
Starbright Yellow
Dark Ocean Blue
Dark Ocean Blue / White Roof
Dark Ocean Blue / Black Roof
Starbright Yellow / Black Roof
Clear White / Black Roof
Gravity Gray
Steel Gray
Mars Orange
Snow White Pearl
(Two-Tone Paint not available with SX Sunroof)

·
25 Posts
For the US they don't seem to really have a bright Silver it is more darker gray silverish but I saw a review picture of one in Silver and I really liked it. Too bad that's not a US option.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts