Kia Seltos Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
199 Posts
Including the destination and handling charge, here's how the Seltos' price breaks down.
  • LX AWD $23,110
  • S FWD $23,110
  • S AWD $24,610
  • EX AWD $26,410
  • S Turbo $26,610
  • SX Turbo $29,010

·
214 Posts
I have seen every model at dealers except the SX. There doesn't seem to be any of those on their way to dealers yet.

·
3 Posts
I think the price difference should not be very large. Coupled with the impact of the current epidemic, the price of cars may fall. If you want to know more about car prices, please visit this website otohome.com. This website can provide a lot of information about cars.

·
9 Posts
kia canada may through june promos dont discount the seltos at all . my local dealer now has 13 total units of varying trims which will be a lot to move for the small district .I'm waiting for lease rate to come down to at least 1.99% .

might bite on a soul too which has good may promo --3 free lease payments

·
1 Posts
I bought a blue Turbo SX at Southwest KIA on Hwy 183 in Austin TX on Friday afternoon. I was happy with the deal. I got a fair price for my trade in and a discount on the new car. Love the car.

·
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
187 Posts
Ah, interesting. The trims must be different country to country. We don't have the "S" model.
Just LX FWD, LX (AWD), EX, EX Premium, SX Turbo.
you might want to check out this thread for comparisons between the two countries

21 - 36 of 36 Posts