Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a message regarding my service interval for 6000 miles and I had taken my car in for an oil change at 3500 miles. The service department said they probably forgot to reset it, so they had 3 technicians and the service manager try to reset it. After an hour they couldn't reset it and told me I needed to bring it back for them to look at it. I now have time to take it back in, but other people said I should be able to do it, but haven't been successful. Can someone help me?

·
203 Posts
It is in the settings menu in back of the steering wheel.not on the info screen on the dash.you will have to search thru the menu as I forget exactly where I found it.

·
22 Posts
I got a message regarding my service interval for 6000 miles and I had taken my car in for an oil change at 3500 miles. The service department said they probably forgot to reset it, so they had 3 technicians and the service manager try to reset it. After an hour they couldn't reset it and told me I needed to bring it back for them to look at it. I now have time to take it back in, but other people said I should be able to do it, but haven't been successful. Can someone help me?
I had to have my dealer reset mine using a laptop. Will have to check the steering wheel method. Apparently my dealer doesn't know about it

·
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
234 Posts
on page 4-66 in the Canadian owners manual (should be close to that page in other countries), in the User Settings in the instrument display unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts