Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo Lunar Orange
54 Posts
I traded my Audi on a Seltos and absolutely cross shopped luxury brands. I’ve owned 6 Audis along with a BMW, a couple of Acura’s and an Infiniti and what you say is absolutely true especially for the German ones but shopping different “classes” can help. In my case now that I’m retired cost is a factor so I needed to see if the price differences were worth it. I found the value proposition with the Seltos overcame what I knew I would be shortcomings. For me, other than the dealer experience it’s really not that much especially with the price difference.
In fact I now regret not shopping more types of cars over the last few years. I could have saved a lot and been just as happy. There are some great products available now.

2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo Lunar Orange
54 Posts
Q3, Q5, Tiguan, Alltrack, Crosstrek, Outback, CRV, Mazda 3 hatch, CX30, CX5,Equinox,RDX, QX50, Soul. And GTI Which I’ve always wanted and still may get someday (or golf R). These were all test driven, many overnight.
The following were researched and sat in at the dealer but never made it to test drive: RAV4, Kona, Sportage, Encore, Forester
This was over about 2 years, while searching for the ideal retirement vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.