Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Forum Friends,

For those in Canada with a '21 SX Turbo, what does your average gas mileage look like?

I'm getting around 17KM/100L

Does this seem low?
Highway usage seems to really sap gas fairly quickly.

Curious others thoughts on this.

·
54 Posts
I think you’ve typed it in wrong. 17km takes 100 litres of gas? Worse consumption in the world lol

I have a 2021 Seltos SX model Canada
best highway I’ve gotten is 6.8L/100km

In and around town in winter with winter tires I get about 8.6L/100km

Mixed driving and what I typically get is 7.4-8.2L / 100km

·
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
242 Posts
official Transport Canada ratings is City 9.4 and Highway 7.9 - remember these are only a guide lines to compare to other vehicles that are tested under the same conditions - your fuel economy will vary 😀

·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
official Transport Canada ratings is City 9.4 and Highway 7.9 - remember these are only a guide lines to compare to other vehicles that are tested under the same conditions - your fuel economy will vary 😀
Ok, cool. I was misinterpreting the data. Im sitting at 9.8L/100Km since i got the car in July 2021.

·
22 Posts
I am in the US, so my numbers won't mean a lot to you! That said, I picked up my 2021 SX in May of 2020 so I am in my second winter and I have found that my mileage is a bit lower in the winter. So that may have something to do with your numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.