Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just noticed something in the press release for the upcoming model year. Take a VERY close look at this photo and you’ll see the buttons for ventilated seats. This is off of the US website but I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere in the config sheet…

Also realizing that they have the old screen layout we miss.

·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Complain to KIA. It's false advertising.
Was hoping that they just didn’t cover it and maybe we get a pleasant surprise but you’re probably right. Kia logo on the steering wheel is poorly ‘shopped in there - I think they just whipped up a low-effort image for the blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
105 Posts
Hopefully for 2022 they'll put the old Infotainment screen that's shown in the photo above back or change the ROTTEN one they supposedly just updated.

·
147 Posts
Here's a review if interested - more safety on lower trims, new badging and Nightfall edition.

·
'22 Seltos SX Turbo // Snow White Pearl
15 Posts
So I just noticed something in the press release for the upcoming model year. Take a VERY close look at this photo and you’ll see the buttons for ventilated seats. This is off of the US website but I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere in the config sheet…

Also realizing that they have the old screen layout we miss.

I can confirm that the ‘22 Seltos does NOT have ventilated front seats. I bought a ‘22 in SX Turbo trim… just heated.

·
2022 Seltos EX, Cherry Black
7 Posts
I can confirm that the ‘22 Seltos does NOT have ventilated front seats. I bought a ‘22 in SX Turbo trim… just heated.
I saw it in a YT video review and thought it was so cool. Got the EX today and only saw heated with the dummy button right under where ventilated was in the video so I thought maybe it was in the SX. Very interesting.

·
'22 Seltos SX Turbo // Snow White Pearl
15 Posts
I saw it in a YT video review and thought it was so cool. Got the EX today and only saw heated with the dummy button right under where ventilated was in the video so I thought maybe it was in the SX. Very interesting.
I saw videos with heated & ventilated front seats, heated rear seat, heated steering wheel, and head up display. Got me pretty excited to be honest. Then I found out US models only have heated front seats out of all that. Turns out I was watching a video filmed of a Canadian model.

·
2022 Seltos EX, Cherry Black
7 Posts
I saw videos with heated & ventilated front seats, heated rear seat, heated steering wheel, and head up display. Got me pretty excited to be honest. Then I found out US models only have heated front seats out of all that. Turns out I was watching a video filmed of a Canadian model.
Yes, think that was the video I saw. It was 45 mins long and recorded live…white model…oh yes, the heated rear seats too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts