Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 2023 Seltos EX yesterday. The Sales I worked with said it will be one of the first 2023 models in Canada with a delivery of May/June. They also said they haven't heard of any major changes over the 2022. They did say that the 2023 will get a small price bump but they honored the 2022 pricing for factory orders.

Just an FYI for those who are interested in knowing.

·
57 Posts
I ordered a 2023 Seltos EX yesterday. The Sales I worked with said it will be one of the first 2023 models in Canada with a delivery of May/June. They also said they haven't heard of any major changes over the 2022. They did say that the 2023 will get a small price bump but they honored the 2022 pricing for factory orders.

Hi. I'm having a conversation in the Facebook "Kia Seltos Owners Group" about their 2023 that they've ordered, in the picture thread. Are you the same person? If not, I have some questions about what your dealer may have told you about the model year changeover timeline and any changes that may be coming in the 2023 model.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I'm having a conversation in the Facebook "Kia Seltos Owners Group" about their 2023 that they've ordered, in the picture thread. Are you the same person? If not, I have some questions about what your dealer may have told you about the model year changeover timeline and any changes that may be coming in the 2023 model.
Nope, that's not me. I can post the emails that ive gotten from them in a bit.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
36 Posts
Yikes on the wait timeline for an EX+, which is why we went down the SX route when we ordered ours. Should have it this summer. We weren't advised to select two colours, but the Gravity Grey with Burgundy interior was actually one of the shortest lines apparently....we were much farther down the line if we ordered a black interior with that colour.

·
57 Posts
The closest dealer has very little information on the 2023 Seltos, other than that last year the model changeover was in the May/June timeframe. The associate who took our order says that none of their SX orders have been picked up in the last month by the factory, and that if the order doesn't get picked up until the 2023 model year, that they would call us to discuss model year changes and pricing differences. Time to call the other dealer we have an order with.

·
1 Posts

I'm in Canada too, Vancouver BC.
I ordered a 2022 SX last month and was told July-September for that year to arrive. I asked about a 2023 but was told they don't have info yet 🤔
Can I ask what dealership you went to?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts