Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

interestingly it looks like North America is retaining the shift lever set up instead of the dial in the Korean market…this is not a bad thing imo…I’m not a big fan of the dial…

·
99 Posts

interestingly it looks like North America is retaining the shift lever set up instead of the dial in the Korean market…this is not a bad thing imo…I’m not a big fan of the dial…
How come we're talking 2024 models, when we haven't even reached 2023 yet..?

Also, the photos and specs just look pretty much like what has already been announced as the 2023 model range anyway..? Did someone mess up the title of the article, or what..? 😬

·
Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How come we're talking 2024 models, when we haven't even reached 2023 yet..?

Also, the photos and specs just look pretty much like what has already been announced as the 2023 model range anyway..? Did someone mess up the title of the article, or what..? 😬
2023 models have been out for a couple months already.
the 2024 model is a big refresh…different dash, different grille, different taillights, wheels, engine and transmission specs, content adds (power lift gate for one.)

you may be confused if you seen any updates on Korean market spec units as they got the updates for a 2023 model.

·
99 Posts
Yes, I see what they've done there. We had a sort of facelift model in 2021-2 already. New logo and a few other minor changes from my 2019-20 model, and the 2023 model we are hearing about now is the same specs as the 2024 model you're being advised about in the North Americas. So, our model line-up more closely relates to that of the Korean country of origin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts