Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

2023 KIA Seltos SX
208 Posts
My dealer told me it was possible but not feasible from a cost standpoint. I think he quoted me $1600 CDN an assembly. Don't hold me to that. Not sure If I remember the conversation entirely. But it was more than the jump in price from the EX to the EX Premium in Canada.

· Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
425 Posts
Sounds about right, and good luck finding a wrecked unit to salvage parts from, although eBay is usually a good source for that.
Cheapest option would be to install LED emitters to replace the halogen bulbs or an HID kit. Bear in mind that halogen housings and reflectors are not designed to properly scatter LED lights (or HID) and those lights retrofitted to halogen housings tend to blind oncoming traffic.

2 Posts
I contacted my dealer as i found the light throw to be less than required on a dark highway. The price quoted was 9000 rupees which approx comes to $110. Dont know if that will be ok as the assembly is actually for a halogen.

· Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
425 Posts
I contacted my dealer as i found the light throw to be less than required on a dark highway. The price quoted was 9000 rupees which approx comes to $110. Dont know if that will be ok as the assembly is actually for a halogen.
Which would be exactly what you already have...better to go looking for just a bulb upgrade to HID or LED

1 - 7 of 7 Posts