Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I wanted to check with anyone who is using the 10.25" display with Android Auto. The problem is it is not full screen. 1/3 of the screen is used for lock screen while the other 2/3 is the actual mirroring. However if we used Apple car play then full screen is mirrored.

I had a chat with the technical rep in KIA showroom and he says it is an issue with Android Auto not supporting 10.25" display.

I wanted to check if any one has heard anything from KIA or is google going to support 10.25" screen in near future.

·
71 Posts
same here
Hi, I wanted to check with anyone who is using the 10.25" display with Android Auto. The problem is it is not full screen. 1/3 of the screen is used for lock screen while the other 2/3 is the actual mirroring. However if we used Apple car play then full screen is mirrored.

I had a chat with the technical rep in KIA showroom and he says it is an issue with Android Auto not supporting 10.25" display.

I wanted to check if any one has heard anything from KIA or is google going to support 10.25" screen in near future.
There was a prior thread on this but I am not certain if it was related to Apple CarPlay. I was able to get the full screen user CarPlay. Keep us updated, as I might be switching from Apple.

·
2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo
8 Posts
Same; because of it I use the additional panel to display the campus regularly. Hopefully we can find a way to make this full screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts