Kia Seltos Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
29 Posts
Man, you wonder why all the differences..... Just confirmed with the Kia guy up in Canada that they don't have the "soundhound" feature where you can ask about stocks, weather, day/time, sports and navigation. But they do get heated rear seats/steering, HUD etc.! No wonder the Kia people are pretty confused most of the time.
Makes me want to take a ride to Canada, buy a Seltos there and watch McDavid and the Oilers play. I guess dealers don't really want to bother with a vehicle purchased at a different dealership than their own.

·
83 Posts
Nope, I will not update to preserve my full screen Apple CarPlay. Google Map is full screen.

·
130 Posts
Makes me want to take a ride to Canada, buy a Seltos there and watch McDavid and the Oilers play. I guess dealers don't really want to bother with a vehicle purchased at a different dealership than their own.
Apparently, you're not allowed to go by a car in Canada if you live in the US. Peter lowe at brantford Kia in Ontario has been very helpful
to us, and he does Kia and Hyundai videos almost every day. He has mentioned that he cannot sell to US citizens a couple times. I can get you his email address if you want to double check but I'm 99% sure. I wonder what taxes would be like....

·
130 Posts
Just an update/correction - yesterday when backing out of the garage I still had the 2/3 b/u screen, but I also did have the 1/3 scrollable up and down screen as usual (vs. "Feature Not Available" message...? Not sure what changed or I just didn't wait long enough last time....

·
2 Posts
Nope, I will not update to preserve my full screen Apple CarPlay. Google Map is full screen.
Apple CarPlay and Google Map are full screen with the April update (in Canada, at least).
But split screen mode needs to be disabled in the Carplay projection settings.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts