Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving Info has disappeared from my screens. No details were supplied by Kia as to the update changes, anyone else have this happen?

·
3 Posts
Yeah, I did the update and chose the general update (or whatever it's called). It took forever and when it was done removed features and broke my navigation. I updated again with the same option and the navigation was restored, but I'm still missing driving info. I'm also in Canada. :confused:

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Further to this I have contacted MNSoft who are looking in to it. As well the new weather app supplier FORECA has incredibly inaccurate information. We had a rainfall warning with torrential rainfall this morning and the app showed CLOUDY, RAIN LATER at 7:30am this morning!

·
22 Posts
Further to this I have contacted MNSoft who are looking in to it. As well the new weather app supplier FORECA has incredibly inaccurate information. We had a rainfall warning with torrential rainfall this morning and the app showed CLOUDY, RAIN LATER at 7:30am this morning!
Well, interesting. I thought the weather app was different when I did mine, I didn't pay that much attention to the original one, which I thought was the Weather Network. I'm curious if you can choose what app you want.

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Received this from:
Hyundai MnSOFT Inc. via freshdesk.com , 6 Oct,

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

The driving information no longer being available is part of the new update and current specification. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Best regards,
Greg

·
22 Posts
Driving Info has disappeared from my screens. No details were supplied by Kia as to the update changes, anyone else have this happen?
Hello, just curious what was driving info, I updated mine soon after delivery so I don't know what I'm missing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts