Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a S model; question with auto light adjustment. my 2019 Niro Touring has auto light adjustment and was able to tone down sensitivity level. I wanted to do the same for Seltos but there is no option and dealer doesn't know either. even during sunny afternoon, the headlights come on-off even passing by a shadow of a building or even a tree. Otherwise the the car is great in every category and fit exactly what I need. also exceeding 29 MPG with 32 average in mix driving.

·
196 Posts
There is no way to tone down the sensitivity.I have owned a couple cars that this could be done in the menu but not on the Seltos.I was in dismay to find out how sensitive they really were.Live on and drive on.

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this really sucks. on my Lexus, it's a service item which require a dealer visit but free because it was a new car.

·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KIA service responded to an email inquiry. adjustment is not possible nor the update of the system on none Navi system.

·
2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo Lunar Orange
54 Posts
Just keep the lights off when you don’t need them. That’s what I have done with all my cars as all are too sensitive. Have absolutely no need for auto lights.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts