Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought a 2020 Seltow and the right back seat rattle was there. I tried the remedies on this group, but none worked. I decide to take out the back seat and found the seat hinge doe the 60/40 split, is metal on metal. I used a old rubber pipe and cut two washers. Put it in and put all back. That did the trick. I hope it helps someone. Drive safe and enjoy.

·
165 Posts
This sounds helpful but not able to envision what you did - any pictures possible? I used the 'tape' method but it has worn out I guess and making bumpty-bump noise which I think is this problem....

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
98 Posts
This sounds helpful but not able to envision what you did - any pictures possible? I used the 'tape' method but it has worn out I guess and making bumpty-bump noise which I think is this problem....
Hmmm..

Maybe this is the sound I keep hearing..

Yeah, I have no clue what any of that first post means either ;)

·
165 Posts

This has some pics...I use gorilla tape all the way across the 'top' of the bracket that the back seat latches to... The one closest to the back seat. I guess the second one is for when you ' recline'....
See second pic in link above. i taped it again recently and it seems to have solved the noise... again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts