Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2022 Kia Seltos S on Monday, and I noticed a few days later (after driving it), that the back up camera stays on the screen, even after I put it in drive (from reverse) and start rolling down the road. It shows the road behind me and stays on for like 10 to 15 seconds, then goes back to the main screen. It does not do this every time, but it has done it quite a few. Anyone else have this issue? Or know what to do about it? TIA!

·
196 Posts
Look under advanced settings and go to the bottom and you will see Extend rear camera use.If the box is checked the camera is displayed regardless of gear.When the vehicle exceeds a certain speed set at the factory it turns off.It sounds to me the box is checked.

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look under advanced settings and go to the bottom and you will see Extend rear camera use.If the box is checked the camera is displayed regardless of gear.When the vehicle exceeds a certain speed set at the factory it turns off.It sounds to me the box is checked.
I will try that! Thank you!

·
155 Posts
I will try that! Thank you!
Original settings were actually the opposite for me on my SX. Found the settings and changed to the delay. I think the delay is based on speed and not time. Either way, Kinda like the feature. Muted radio is a bit of a bummer but I think I can get used to that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts