Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
425 Posts
If following the included directions didn't work (or you're not really very tech oriented), maybe get someone else you know to have a look and see if they can get it working.
Other than that, your best bet would be to contact the seller for guidance or return it and try something else.

My CarLinkit connected super easy on my Seltos SX, just following the included directions.

Make sure you are plugging it in to the correct (always on) USB port closer to the driver side. The one closest to the passenger side (Assuming you are Left hand drive where you are) is NOT the radio connection port.

PS, welcome to the forum :cool:

· Super Moderator
425 Posts
Why does it say CarPlay for an Android device?
Also, why is Netflix an app for a mobile screen? (And a web browser…chrome). Something seems janky there…

At any rate, it Sounds like something isn’t quite set right on your Seltos…Personally, I’d bring in a fresh set of eyes that can check your connections/settings and make sure everything is right. We often overlook things when we think we have tried everything and know the answer.

· Super Moderator
425 Posts
I own a 2021 Seltos SX, but never heard of a CarLinkit. Can someone tell me what this is?
It plugs into the always-on USB port and allows wireless CarPlay or Android Auto (YMMV on Android)
If you have the smaller screen entertainment system, you already have wireless connection and don't need it.

Link to item on Amazon:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts