Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day I took delivery of the car, I noticed that the time displayed has wrong. I went into the settings and set it to the correct time zone and DST. It was fine for a couple of days but then showed the wrong hours again! I’ve corrected it three times in three weeks. Any ideas?

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you connecting devices to it via cable or Bluetooth?
Yes, I’m connecting a phone via cable for Android Auto. I did double check both the car and phone settings but don’t see anything amiss.

I do think that it might be related to the phone or settings but cannot identify the issue.

Thanks for your reply. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this and found the solution.

·
2 Posts
We are having a very similar problem with my wife's Seltos. It loses time slowly so after I reset the clock to the correct time, within a week or so it will lose about 9 or 10 minutes. I've searched online to see if there is a firmware update to cure this but have not found anything. I can't imagine we are the only ones this is happening to. Any ideas?

·
2 Posts
We are having a very similar problem with my wife's Seltos. It loses time slowly so after I reset the clock to the correct time, within a week or so it will lose about 9 or 10 minutes. I've searched online to see if there is a firmware update to cure this but have not found anything. I can't imagine we are the only ones this is happening to. Any ideas?
Did you figure this out? I have the same problem!!

·
2 Posts
Did you figure this out? I have the same problem!!
Kinda sorta. I went through the Settings menu and through the settings for the clock. There is a setting for GPS time and I selected that box so now it gets the time automatically via the GPS and has worked flawlessly. That disables the manual time setting but you won't need it, all is automatic. I bet that will work for you as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts