Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought a GTX+ DCT model a few days ago everything was fine then suddenly i noticed warning popping out from the instrument cluster saying transmission temperature too high. Stop safely. I then found out that the vehicle is not meant to be driven in traffic. But after spending so much do we have to look for traffic conditions before taking the car out. I dont think that is right on kia. I believe you should give us a solution to this problem.

·
3 Posts
i too had the same issue , i am not confident in taking the car to areas where if suddenly it gives this message you are in big trouble.

·
164 Posts
Wow. Isn't this something that might turn into a recall? There has to be some fire risk potential here.

·
1 Posts
Hey guys...
I too had faced same problem with sonet... when I stuck in traffic around 20 min... suddenly msg is came on my cluster saying "transmission temp. Is high, stop safely" after came out from traffic after 10 min, I came to road side put my vehicle in off mode for around 15 min and then went to home...but overall it's too pathetic and irritating.... this is very serious issue, It may get fire if u continue to stuck in traffic... company must have to recall ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts