Kia Seltos Forum banner

Eibach springs vs Truxxx lift

3K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Fly-by 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just took delivery of a 2023 SX over the weekend. I live adjacent to a large network of forest service / logging roads and wanted a vehicle to cover ground quickly and more comfortably than a body on frame truck or SUV. I put around 50 miles of gravel driving on the car so far, ranging from freshly graded to really rough. I think the Seltos will be ideal for my purposes with a mild lift and replacing the stock 235/45/18s which will be a direct swap to my wife's 2018 Soul turbo.

I've seen the thread about the 2" Truxxx lift. Any long term users here?

Eibach also has a spring kit.
Anyone installed this one?

Related question. I want to go to the smallest diameter wheel with largest sidewall that will fit after the lift is installed. A lot of Subarus run 215/75r15 for similar purposes. Will I be limited to 16s due to rotor clearance?

Thanks!

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
+30 will probably poke a bit, I think +38 to +50 is the recommended range for the Seltos. Do a test fit and see where you're at, might be liveable. You'll probably need hub rings though.

Reference any long term users, Khoontaman and Warstew appear to be the only ones that have posted about installing the kit with over a year since any updates. You could try DM to one or both to see if they have any further insight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.