Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

2023 Kia Seltos SX Turbo
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pleased to find this forum, I鈥檝e had the car 3 weeks now and loving it. Love the fact that I can drive for economy or hit the sport button and unleash the beast 馃榿. It鈥檚 a fun little car to drive, and we鈥檒l suited to this part of the world.Btw, the best economy I鈥檝e seen on my 65km commute so far was 5.8L /100km when being really careful and worst is 8L /100km driving in sport mode, what are other people getting.

Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
pleased to find this forum, I鈥檝e had the car 3 weeks now and loving it. Love the fact that I can drive for economy or hit the sport button and unleash the beast 馃榿. It鈥檚 a fun little car to drive, and we鈥檒l suited to this part of the world.Btw, the best economy I鈥檝e seen on my 65km commute so far was 5.8L /100km when being really careful and worst is 8L /100km driving in sport mode, what are other people getting.
I usually get around 8 to 9 L/100...are you using a tracking app of any kind? The Seltos economy estimate can be pretty optimistic by 1 to 2 L/100. I am a little surprised to hear you got a 5.8L/100 for a 65 km trip, I'm guessing you must have had a tail wind for that one...
Even on a long trip on the highway (500 kms in Smart mode) the best I've seen is 7.18

Welcome aboard!

2023 KIA Seltos SX
All I'll say is don't trust what KIA is telling you. I've been monitoring my actual mileage with real math, kilometers divided by the number of liters, my actual mileage has been out by over 10% every time. There's a thread here somewhere.

Fill your tank before your trip and on return from your trip and do the math. I suspect you'll find what I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts