Kia Seltos Forum banner

How many does your car have on it?

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Crusader 
I bought the Weathertech trim-to-fit cargo tray, laid out some plastic sheeting and carefully pressed the plastic into the floor/wall meeting place whilst pressing a marking pen along the entire perimeter and then I made a cutout "pattern" of the plastic sheeting and super-imposed it on top of the tray/mat, marking where to cut, and it turned out quite decent, I must say. I usually buy custom mats from Lloyd but the dealer had installed all four OEM all-weather mats into my Seltos adding-wait for it...$299 to the Monroney sticker so I went cheap ($55 inc. 10% tax/Wa.state) for the Weathertech trim-to-fit..a Seltos owner can buy custom cut Lloyd product for around 59 front, 49 rear, and 100 cargo tray/mat(possibly clear/tan/black/gray color choices) but if I needed to all-weather mat up, and knowing what I know now about the very good quality W-Tech trim-to-fit, I would go Lloyd for the seating area's,W-tech for the cargo mat(some sound-proofing as a result of adding the rear tray/mat an added plus?)and save enough bucks to get a Fumoto and three OEM oil filters technically for free. Bam, and there you go!

sorry not bashing but more as a funny. There is no way I would buy that Lloyd all weather matt for my ride LOL šŸ˜ when you get snow like thisā€”-... u need super deep tray liners!.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.