Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
when i come to a stop the switch light turns ON.. and on the gauge cluster the little ISG light comes on in ORANGE. When I take off the light goes out and orange ISG on cluster disappears.

Its 80-95°F here car warms up damn near in the first mile. Even with headlights off and no A/C nothing I do has worked. I drive it in Smart Mode. Idk what the issue is the ONLY modification is I have the BPV bypassed to dump atmosphere and a drop in filter.

180 miles on car it worked for a while

Attachments

·
155 Posts
when i come to a stop the switch light turns ON.. and on the gauge cluster the little ISG light comes on in ORANGE. When I take off the light goes out and orange ISG on cluster disappears.

Its 80-95°F here car warms up damn near in the first mile. Even with headlights off and no A/C nothing I do has worked. I drive it in Smart Mode. Idk what the issue is the ONLY modification is I have the BPV bypassed to dump atmosphere and a drop in filter.

I noticed this as well however it only happens when the A/C is on Auto and cooling the car down. Some days it is in the 90s outside and with the A/C at 72 the autostart doesn't kick in. Once the interior has cooled down, the autostart will engage. My friend has a Jeep Cherokee that engages the autostart is always on. It sucks when its hot and the A/C drops at a long light.

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed this as well however it only happens when the A/C is on Auto and cooling the car down. Some days it is in the 90s outside and with the A/C at 72 the autostart doesn't kick in. Once the interior has cooled down, the autostart will engage. My friend has a Jeep Cherokee that engages the autostart is always on. It sucks when its hot and the A/C drops at a long light.
Thats my thoughts. Good call

·
49 Posts
There are a list of reasons/conditions the auto stop/start won't activate (amber dash light). The list is in your owner's manual.

·
115 Posts

Make sure you button is turned on. If the light on the button is on, then the button is turned off. Otherwise, it automatically will operate unless you turn it off. It works when the car has reached a certain temperature

·
115 Posts
Why worry about this? There's a button. Either it's ON or OFF. It's your choice. IT"S AUOTMATIC. If you don't feel it's working properly, take to the dealer and let them fix it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts