Kia Seltos Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
191 Posts
Cargurus finally has a listing for AZ ! Avondale Rodeo Kia......I am checking now for when they will have the actual car on the lot. It is a Dark Ocean Blue EX. I will finally be able to sit in one !

·
191 Posts
Cargurus finally has a listing for AZ ! Avondale Rodeo Kia......I am checking now for when they will have the actual car on the lot. It is a Dark Ocean Blue EX. I will finally be able to sit in one !
Just confirmed the car is there and I will look at it later today ! Not the model I want, but at least I can sit in it.:)

·
25 Posts
Website has build feature up as I suspected missing alot of the features on the top trim other countries have 😔. No ventalated seats, no Hud, no surround view monitors. Don't see options to add either.

·
191 Posts
Got to see my first Seltos, a Deep Ocean Blue EX. I was very impressed with it's passenger space and ability to haul stuff. Seemed very luxurious inside too. Windows let in lots of light.

Some nice piano black on the dash and doors.

·
191 Posts

This last one is a Sportage, of course, but it is an example of the Steel Gray that I would like on the Seltos S.

·
25 Posts
Got to see my first Seltos, a Deep Ocean Blue EX. I was very impressed with it's passenger space and ability to haul stuff. Seemed very luxurious inside too. Windows let in lots of light.
View attachment 263
View attachment 264
View attachment 265
View attachment 266 View attachment 267
  • Sweet, how does it compare size wise to the sportage? On paper the sportage looks like it has more rear cargo space. After looking at the sportage EX with technogy package it's about 3k more than the SX Seltos but has ventalated seats, power lift gate and the Panoramic sunroof. Might even get the price down on sportage ex to the Seltos top spec price too since it's been out. So as much as I want the Seltos they just didn't add the goodies for the price for me. But my wife is the one who needs it so she can decide. If we dont end up with a car this year I hope the 2022 Seltos gets the added features. I like the way it looks better, but the sportage has the other things I want. I just need to drive them to compare. I bet in the next month they will have all the models to look at.

·
191 Posts
  • Sweet, how does it compare size wise to the sportage? On paper the sportage looks like it has more rear cargo space. After looking at the sportage EX with technology package it's about 3k more than the SX Seltos but has ventilated seats, power lift gate and the Panoramic sunroof. Might even get the price down on sportage ex to the Seltos top spec price too since it's been out. So as much as I want the Seltos they just didn't add the goodies for the price for me. But my wife is the one who needs it so she can decide. If we don't end up with a car this year I hope the 2022 Seltos gets the added features. I like the way it looks better, but the sportage has the other things I want. I just need to drive them to compare. I bet in the next month they will have all the models to look at.
Funny, I was thinking of you while I looked at it and thought the same thing......that the Sportage might have the features you want and might be a better choice for you.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So I just sat in the back of the Seltos and it is a little tight for me. Granted I'm 6'3" at about 270lbs. The roof lines and overall stature is extremely similar to the Sportage. I know this is a small feature but the roof rails are very unique. They add a little flair to an otherwise very mundane feature. I will post more as we get it set up in our showroom.

·
25 Posts
  • Does anyone know what this button is for on the steering wheel?
    Looks like it should be the spot to set the follow w distance for the cruise control but that symbol is the one for the lane keep assist on my Hud, I know they come with the highway speed assist thing where it matches the speed limit of the road you are on so it could toggle that too.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

• Looks like it should be the spot to set the flow distance for the cruise control but that symbol is the one for the lane keep assist on my Hud, I know they come with the highway speed assist thing where it matches the speed limit of the road you are on so it could toggle that too.
Makes sense!

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Website has build feature up as I suspected missing alot of the features on the top trim other countries have 😔. No ventalated seats, no Hud, no surround view monitors. Don't see options to add either.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The Telluride and Niro were the same way.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I noticed a few of you were asking about the incentives I reached out to our Regional Manager here and he said they are simply not out yet. If I had to make a bet on it they will become available on the 1st. I don't think they knew the Saltos would arrive at some of the stores before February. I will post as soon as I know.

·
191 Posts
Does anyone know what this button is for on the steering wheel?
I studied the manual with the salesman at the dealer and found out that is to set the distance you want to stay behind the vehicle in front of you.
Oddly it has a different symbol in the manual, but in that same spot.

·
25 Posts
I studied the manual with the salesman at the dealer and found out that is to set the distance you want to stay behind the vehicle in front of you.
Oddly it has a different symbol in the manual, but in that same spot.
that is the same spot for the follow distance but that symbol is different maybe they changed the symbol but it looks like the lane keep assist icon when the lane assist is engaged on my car so I'd probably play around with it when driving to figure it out.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts