Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

2023 SX Gravity Gray
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I'll be the first in this subforum too!!

Just wanted to share the first accessory I purchased for my 2023 SX was all-weather floormats. WeatherTech wanted about $225 for the two fronts and rear. The back cargo tray was extra. I decided to go with a no name off Amazon.

Here's what I bought. $96.99 + tax. They fit perfectly. Every bit as good as any WeatherTech mats I've seen over the years. My driver's side Rear is all one piece

Rear cargo tray. Paid $42.99 + tax. Please be aware there's two versions of this. If you've got the Bose subwoofer on the rear passenger side, the one I linked is the one you'll need. There's a different model if you don't have the factory Bose sub. Here's a pic of mine

I promise I do not work for this company. Was just sharing in another thread about all-weather mats and I thought I'd bring my pics/links to the proper forum. :)

6 Posts

Just wanted to share the first accessory I purchased for my 2023 SX was all-weather floormats. WeatherTech wanted about $225 for the two fronts and rear. The back cargo tray was extra. I decided to go with a no name off Amazon.

Here's what I bought. $96.99 + tax. They fit perfectly. Every bit as good as any WeatherTech mats I've seen over the years. My driver's side Rear is all one piece

Rear cargo tray. Paid $42.99 + tax. Please be aware there's two versions of this. If you've got the Bose subwoofer on the rear passenger side, the one I linked is the one you'll need. There's a different model if you don't have the factory Bose sub. Here's a pic of mine

I promise I do not work for this company. Was just sharing in another thread about all-weather mats and I thought I'd bring my pics/links to the proper forum. :)
That's awesome! I was looking at the Weather tech ones too and was disappointed with the price. Also thanks for the pro tip around the cargo tray.

3 Posts
That's awesome! I was looking at the Weather tech ones too and was disappointed with the price. Also thanks for the pro tip around the cargo tray.
[/QUOTE

Floor mats were a must first purchase for me, too! I actually ordered mine while I was purchasing my Seltos (his name is Spencer). Here's the link to the ones I purchased (your link is currently unable. Amazon.com They are a bit more in price but I really like them ALOT! I have them in my 2021 Kia Soul as well. I'll definitely be purchasing the rear cargo tray (I currently have a trunk organizer that velcros to the carpet). My second purchase for my Seltos was seat covers. I bought some really nice red and black to go into my white car. People think the car came that way....score! Thanks for your recommendations.

2023 SX Gravity Gray
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to hear there are other decent options!

Just to update, mine have been awesome. Literally couldn't ask for anything more. So it seems there's plenty of other brands out there that are just as good as WeatherTech. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts