Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!! New owner here with black white top S. Loving it so far! Trying to open the map light front two and the middle dome light..

Does anyone know the spots to pry From the front two and which direction to push toward. Seems fragile.

Also the dome light..I can’t seem to understand how to pry it openS I don’t see any grooves to place the pry. Any suggestions??

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey all!! New owner here with black white top S. Loving it so far! Trying to open the map light front two and the middle dome light..

Does anyone know the spots to pry From the front two and which direction to push toward. Seems fragile.

Also the dome light..I can’t seem to understand how to pry it openS I don’t see any grooves to place the pry. Any suggestions??

·
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
224 Posts
remove, error post - why can't we delete a post?

·
2021 KIA Seltos
1 Posts
The map l

Press in on the actual bulb and the map light should go on and off the same way.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

UPDATE but one small problem..

I was successful in removing the dome and map light And changed it successfully!! Thanks for all the info !!

SMALL PROBLEM:

I tried. To change the rear trunk light.. I removed the housing easily but light wouldnt turn off so I disconnected the housing.. then wire that connects the housing diasspeard down th rabbit hole!!!! Now I can’t get it back.. any tips to get in there?

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE but one small problem..

I was successful in removing the dome and map light And changed it successfully!! Thanks for all the info !!

SMALL PROBLEM:

I tried. To change the rear trunk light.. I removed the housing easily but light wouldnt turn off so I disconnected the housing.. then wire that connects the housing diasspeard down th rabbit hole!!!! Now I can’t get it back.. any tips to get in there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts