Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experiencing a jerking motion when you’re slowly pressing on the breaks? my car jerks as I was moving to a halt. It only happens when breaking.

·
35 Posts
Anyone experiencing a jerking motion when you’re slowly pressing on the breaks? my car jerks as I was moving to a halt. It only happens when breaking.
Hi. I have the 2 litre with IVT transmission. I do notice a bit of that, slight, but I know it's just how the IVT works. Is more noticeable when pulling up really slowly. But knowing that its just how it works to me is no issue, just a quirk of this particular transmission. I actually love this IVT trans to be honest.
It is different to other autos I have owned but still love it. Seamless shifts under light to moderate acceleration, stepped shifts like a traditional when you floor it. Im gonna guess its working as normal for you. But for peace of mind mention it to your dealer. I wouldn't stress though to be honest. I've found the way this drives is a bit of a different beast to my other cars that I have owned.

·
23 Posts
This should be inspected by your service center. Could be one of many different issues - easiest to have them diagnose it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts