Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Seltos owners. Just purchased. Traded in my Nissan Murano. Only reason is that I had too many miles on it. Murano whole different class of a vehicle, I'll miss it. Like the handling, view, and looks. Disappointed with the dysfunctional way KIA has with the options. On the S, I have the lane avoidance, Emergency stop, but No side notifications, very odd. Turn signals, head light control & Cruise levers not Illuminated at night? Again very odd. Don't get me wrong I am really enjoying it. I will change out my tires within the year. I read that the Kumho Solus tires where horrible. I do agree if they upped the quality of the tires, it would ride much better. I wished I had asked the dealer to switch tires out. Need to purchase cargo carrier cover. Good luck to all new owners. Great looking car!

·
242 Posts
Hello fellow Seltos owners. Just purchased. Traded in my Nissan Murano. Only reason is that I had too many miles on it. Murano whole different class of a vehicle, I'll miss it. Like the handling, view, and looks. Disappointed with the dysfunctional way KIA has with the options. On the S, I have the lane avoidance, Emergency stop, but No side notifications, very odd. Turn signals, head light control & Cruise levers not Illuminated at night? Again very odd. Don't get me wrong I am really enjoying it. I will change out my tires within the year. I read that the Kumho Solus tires where horrible. I do agree if they upped the quality of the tires, it would ride much better. I wished I had asked the dealer to switch tires out. Need to purchase cargo carrier cover. Good luck to all new owners. Great looking car!
Congrats!

·
5 Posts
Am currently looking at the CX30 and the Seltos but how would you describe the ride comfort? Is it too firm and harsh/jarring over bumps or they soak them well? I prefer a more comfortable ride than being too sport and firm. Appreciate the feedback...

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I owned a 2013 Mazda CX 5 before and love it. If i was to choose between the CX 5 and the Seltos, I would choose the CX 5 hands down. But, the CX 5 is much more expensive, my guess it's about $10 grand more (realistically). I wanted to purchase the CX 5 again, when I literally fell upon the Seltos. Don't know much about the CX30, but I hear it is really good.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I owned a 2013 Mazda CX 5 before and love it. If i was to choose between the CX 5 and the Seltos, I would choose the CX 5 hands down. But, the CX 5 is much more expensive, my guess it's about $10 grand more (realistically). I wanted to purchase the CX 5 again, when I literally fell upon the Seltos. Don't know much about the CX30, but I hear it is really good.

·
16 Posts
If back seat space is not a concern then go for the CX-30, its a more comfortable drive and more premium feel but not on the back seats; its crammed on the back.

·
242 Posts
If back seat space is not a concern then go for the CX-30, its a more comfortable drive and more premium feel but not on the back seats; its crammed on the back.
I agree. I did not drive a CX-30, but when I sat in the back , I felt very claustrophobic......especially because of the sloping rear roof.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts