Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the Kia Access app, although much of it works, fairly useless.

1) I am never able to see my calendar in the car, but fully enabled on iPhone
and settings. It think I saw it in the car once, but never again. Very odd.
I do see the calendar fine in the app.

2) When I open the app on the iPhone, it always says:
"We are currently experiencing system issues, please try again later."
Ever time I open on the phone and then I can do some things and
check/lock the car, etc.

Others having issues with this thing?

·
20 Posts
I am not very techy...still cant figure the map in my phone to the map in the car, plugging in the phone doesnt do anything. Have the app in phone for it, and it does connect and bluetooth...

·
99 Posts
I am not very techy...still cant figure the map in my phone to the map in the car, plugging in the phone doesn't do anything. Have the app in phone for it, and it does connect and Bluetooth
Odd I have an Apple and when I plug it in, it pops up with everything I want from the phone, mapping, texting and phone numbers I last used. 😜 . As for looking at the calendar, I have more than enough for distracted driving..

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odd I have an Apple and when I plug it in, it pops up with everything I want from the phone, mapping, texting and phone numbers I last used. 😜 . As for looking at the calendar, I have more than enough for distracted driving..
This would be outside of CarPlay, idea being he knows from the calendar your next appointment with the address to your doctor or whereever, then you hit it and Nav starts. Would be very useful to me, but nothing ever shows in the calendar. But all linked in the Access app and showing fine there. This has to be a known issue. I swear it worked once, but never again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts