Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I came across a news that Kia Hyundai corporation keep producing and selling vehicles in Russia, which continues to support Russian economy and Russian war machine.

While governments of US and EU doing their best to ban Russian war machine, the Koreans keep earning bloody money. All the Japanese and European automotive companies already left Russia.

North American market is top priority market for Korean automotive corporation. I'm asking you, Americans and Canadians, please do something. You have the power to affect this Hyundai's management wrong decision. This should be reported on CNN and other channels...

More than 200 children and 20,000 innocent civilians were already murdered by Putin's army. Isn't it enough?

I'm, anyways, done with Kia. I'm ashamed to be Kia's customer and very much disappointed. This is my last Korean car.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed...
now how about apartheid in Palestine?...(you're the one flying the Israeli flag...)
Is there apartheid in Palestine? Last time I've checked there were Arab parties in the Israeli parliament, part of the current government. Ask them why do they support imaginary "apartheid".

·
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
95 Posts

The ICSPCA defines the crime of apartheid as "inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group ... over another racial group ... and systematically oppressing them".

But…I think we’re done talking, your position seems clear to me.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi @Speedtek22,
I have lots to say about the issue you've raised. However it would be completely off topic and has nothing to do with Kia or Hyundai. However you're welcome to open a new thread and mention me. I'll be happy to share my thoughts, usually different from the official ones. The war in Ukraine has changed a lot the way I'm seeing the world right now. And I've seen a war or two in my life.

·
235 Posts
Hi All,

I came across a news that Kia Hyundai corporation keep producing and selling vehicles in Russia, which continues to support Russian economy and Russian war machine.

While governments of US and EU doing their best to ban Russian war machine, the Koreans keep earning bloody money. All the Japanese and European automotive companies already left Russia.

North American market is top priority market for Korean automotive corporation. I'm asking you, Americans and Canadians, please do something. You have the power to affect this Hyundai's management wrong decision. This should be reported on CNN and other channels...

More than 200 children and 20,000 innocent civilians were already murdered by Putin's army. Isn't it enough?

I'm, anyways, done with Kia. I'm ashamed to be Kia's customer and very much disappointed. This is my last Korean car.
Ok go ahead and ban everything North America imports from China.They too are supporting the Russian war machine by continuing to import Russian oil the same as Germany and The Netherlands importing their gas.So what exactly is your point?It is your choice not to buy their product going forward.

·
235 Posts
Ok go ahead and ban everything North America imports from China.They too are supporting the Russian war machine by continuing to import Russian oil the same as Germany and The Netherlands importing their gas.So what exactly is your point?It is your choice not to buy their product going forward.
Also remember that those people buying the cars are not using bloody money.They work for it like every other working person.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can continue sitting in your corner and watch from the side on what's going on in Ukraine. Or you can be proactive. You can be part of the free world or support dictatorship. Your choice. At least, for now, you have a choice. It might not be the case if Ukraine looses in this war.

I stopped buying any made in Russia products, I canceled my family trip to Hungary and spent our budget in Poland instead. I will minimize my purchasing of any products made by companies which continue to support Putin's war machine. These are small inconveniences, but they matters.

I was shocked to reveal that Kia managent has chosen to support Putin rather than join the European, Americans and Japanese. Won't ever buy Kia or Hyundai. That's my choice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts