Kia Seltos Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

I'm not holding my breath but if I didn't have factory navigation, like the 2020 Santa Fe we sold for this Seltos, I wouldn't use Android Auto as much as I should - just hated connecting it each time, and then forgetting the phone in the car etc. If you have the smaller screen (no factory navigation), apparently you set it up once and then it connects automatically when you get in the car and away you go... Leave your phone in your pocket or whatever. That would be good. I'm glad I have the factory navigation - at my age I use it as much so I don't forget where I'm going next as for the directions! hahahah 馃懘

I'm not holding my breath but if I didn't have factory navigation, like the 2020 Santa Fe we sold for this Seltos, I wouldn't use Android Auto as much as I should - just hated connecting it each time, and then forgetting the phone in the car etc. If you have the smaller screen (no factory navigation), apparently you set it up once and then it connects automatically when you get in the car and away you go... Leave your phone in your pocket or whatever. That would be good. I'm glad I have the factory navigation - at my age I use it as much so I don't forget where I'm going next as for the directions! hahahah 馃懘
The factory navigation has been a big disappointment for me, has let me down numerous times. When it does I would love to just connect google maps wirelessly which is possible I guess on the smaller displays not the SX display :(

The factory navigation has been a big disappointment for me, has let me down numerous times. When it does I would love to just connect google maps wirelessly which is possible I guess on the smaller displays not the SX display :(
I've had 98% good luck with the factory navigation including on a recent 2,500 mile trip up to Washington State. But about 2 miles from here, there is a new very valuable shortcut street that was built over a year ago, but it's still not on the latest June updates from kia - Google maps readily tells me to use it - that's good because I keep forgetting about it!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts