Kia Seltos Forum banner

Kia Seltos Canadian Price

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  conwelpic 
#1 ·
The Kia Seltos has officially made its debut in Canada and the pricing has been released.

It starts at $22,995 with the LX FWD and goes as high as $32,595 with the SX AWD.

Here's the full pricing list:

MSRPs for the All-new Kia Seltos 2021:

• Kia Seltos 2021 LX FWD @ $22,995
• Kia Seltos 2021 LX AWD @ $24,995
• Kia Seltos 2021 EX AWD @ $27,595
• Kia Seltos 2021 EX Premium AWD @ $30,595
• Kia Seltos 2021 SX AWD @ $32,595

#3 · (Edited)
Agree... I already started a thread on this as soon as I heard about the Canadian pricing, and here it is again.
What I do to avoid duplication is to check for new posts first to see if someone has already done what I wanted to start. If it has started, I will not start a new thread and instead will join in with the existing one.

#4 ·
A friend just forwarded me this email he received from Kia.

ALL-NEW SUBCOMPACT SUV SELTOS REAL YOU-ENABLED NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER. International model shown

THE ALL-NEW Seltos
THE SUBCOMPACT SUV BUILT FOR THE REAL YOU
You had previously expressed interest in the all-new Seltos, our first ever subcompact SUV coming soon this spring.
We’re excited to let you know that as of January 13th, the Seltos pricing has been announced and is now available for pre-order! Secure your very own Seltos today and be one of the first people in Canada to take one home.
Stylish, spacious and safe. The available AWD Seltos comfortably seats five and keeps you connected to your world with advanced technology, seamless mobile integration and a design that turns heads wherever you take it. Buckle up, plug in and head out.
Stay tuned for more Seltos information as it becomes available or visit our Seltos webpage below.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.