Kia Seltos Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
2021 Neptune Blue Kia Seltos S AWD
10 Posts
Installed the bulbs today only to find the 9005 didn't fit. Quick trip to Walmart and I picked up the silverstar 9005 for a temp hold over. The 9005 have a freaking tab at the bottom that shouldn't be there. Only thing I can think of is maybe that tab is part of the HB3 spec as it's a combo 9005/HB3 light. Will post everything I bought and pictures tonight.

·
16 Posts
Well, my daughter was able to get the drivers side bulb in from up top (!?) but the two don't look exactly aligned when I shine the light on the garage door. Now what can I do?

·
202 Posts
Mine are the same.They are not supposed to be even.The driver side bulb will be aimed a bit lower which of course will make the passenger side higher.There is an adjuster at the rear of the housing that will adjust the height of the bulb but I have never found one that will adjust side to side.You don't notice the alignment as much if at all with the halogen bulbs because there is more projection of the beam.

·
2021 Neptune Blue Kia Seltos S AWD
10 Posts
Attaching photo

Running the sliverstars in the headlights and SEALIGHT 9006/HB4 LED Fog Light Bulbs. They not really bright but the white is very close to the LED strip. I'm thinking also the light is being washed out by the headlights. The 9005 I posted earlier are listed below. Don't waste you money on either of these bulbs.

Honcs 9005/HB3 LED Bulbs

Sealight Fog Lights from Amazon

·
3 Posts
Okay, bought a set of 9005 and 9006 (for S trim) on Amazon - used Sealight brand, which doesn't have a barrier at the front of the LED module that usually causes the blackout spots. For $75 total, I'm really pleased - I didn't take a before/after picture, but when I was installing them I installed both on the left first, then turned the lights on to make sure the beam pattern matched the right. It was perfect, but brigher and crisper. End result as follows.

Attachments

41 - 50 of 50 Posts