Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

I have already booked DCT , now I am confused whether to buy the same after sone heating issue reported in the DCT model

·
159 Posts
I suggest putting it off if you can. New cars always have more than normal level of issues.

·
2 Posts
Hi ,

I have already booked DCT , now I am confused whether to buy the same after sone heating issue reported in the DCT model
Overall the car is good the major concern with the DCT model is the transmission heating issue considering that you should not buy one.

·
3 Posts
Overall the car is good the major concern with the DCT model is the transmission heating issue considering that you should not buy one.
i will strongly recommend NOT TO BUY, its not good for bumbler to bumbler india traffic, i am plain go take them to court if they do not recall, its hazardous that you have to stop the car when the message is shown and YES it shows very often .. can we file a class action suit to recall this model and refund , i feel cheated really
contact me 968 690 1573 , Ratheesh Kumar

·
159 Posts
I wonder if its why Toyota prioritized CVT so much due to the simplicity?

·
228 Posts
Seems like I have heard bad things about the DCT on other models too. Probably wise to avoid them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts