Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This awesome video gives us a very clear look at the inside and outside of the Kia Seltos in South Korea!

The person filming the video gives us a look at how the large infotainment display appears in both English and Korean along with features like the navigation system and the ambient lighting.

We also get a look at the center console which shows features like buttons for the heated steering wheel and heated/cooled front seats, as well as the Kia Drive Mode Select. In the back we can see a button for the heated rear seats next to the button to roll up/down the windows

·
103 Posts
Great walk around video. For once I feel Kia put forward the effort to design a truly unique product.

Even today some of their other new products look like copies of something else.

·
103 Posts
I wonder how Aussies will see these.
They don't take well to models that look like something else.

In this case.. Seltos looks a bit too much like a Range Rover.

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder how Aussies will see these.
They don't take well to models that look like something else.

In this case.. Seltos looks a bit too much like a Range Rover.
Like they mention in the video, I think it will do well in Australia once Kia tunes the suspension for their roads. It may look a bit like a Ranger Rover, but I think that its ability to stand out from the rest of the competition will outweigh that.

·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another good video of the ins and outs of the Seltos from Rushlane. The camera display in between the odometer and speedometer at 5:34 is a nice touch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts