Kia Seltos Forum banner

Kia Seltos interior/exterior walkaround video

2174 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  kiariot
This awesome video gives us a very clear look at the inside and outside of the Kia Seltos in South Korea!

The person filming the video gives us a look at how the large infotainment display appears in both English and Korean along with features like the navigation system and the ambient lighting.

We also get a look at the center console which shows features like buttons for the heated steering wheel and heated/cooled front seats, as well as the Kia Drive Mode Select. In the back we can see a button for the heated rear seats next to the button to roll up/down the windows

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Great walk around video. For once I feel Kia put forward the effort to design a truly unique product.

Even today some of their other new products look like copies of something else.
Yeah it really does stand out compared to the rest of Kia's lineup.
Next up, some Stinger influenced SUV or CUV would be great, starting from a similar price.
Reactions: 1
July 25 - Australian short video (2:51) review from carsales.com.au
I wonder how Aussies will see these.
They don't take well to models that look like something else.

In this case.. Seltos looks a bit too much like a Range Rover.
I wonder how Aussies will see these.
They don't take well to models that look like something else.

In this case.. Seltos looks a bit too much like a Range Rover.
Like they mention in the video, I think it will do well in Australia once Kia tunes the suspension for their roads. It may look a bit like a Ranger Rover, but I think that its ability to stand out from the rest of the competition will outweigh that.
Here's another good video of the ins and outs of the Seltos from Rushlane. The camera display in between the odometer and speedometer at 5:34 is a nice touch.

Surprised to see a manual transmission is still being offered.
Could that only be for India or other markets too?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.