Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I updated the software on my car, it's for October 2022. I'm in Toronto, Canada.
but I noticed that the voice command doesn't work properly. it always says "No Network response"

it worked properly before the update.

Do you have any idea what's the issue?

· Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
425 Posts
This flowchart is grossly underrated...lol.

Hearing some of the issues people are running into after doing an update, I figured I'd bust it out for a laugh. Hopefully you find a fix, wish I had an answer.
(And no, I'm not saying "never update"...I religiously update my electronics softwares, and sometimes I end up thinking about this flowchart...lol)

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I contact Kia Support and then they forwarded me to Mapnsoft!

then they asked me to check with KIA customer care again to make sure my subscription is active and have them resend the info to the vehicle, and reset the RUT flag.

but still the same

332 Posts
The "No Network" for me has been due to poor cell coverage in our neighborhood (that's where I always seems to test it).... Getting to another area with better coverage fixed the problem. Here are some of my notes - the screen shot shows a 'bad' strength of -108 (it gets even higher at times). You want it to be -70 to -90 or so.

Seltos GT-line, (=SX), 2020 model, Mars Orange, 1.6L turbo, AWD
224 Posts
Putting Speed's diagram another way, it is really extolling the golden rule I often quote, and which software engineers repeatedly break - "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it..!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts