Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After noticing a lot of confusion as to where the Seltos slots in Kia's vehicle line up I decided to explain exactly why its definitely between the Soul and Sportage.

Simply put the Seltos rivals other sporty CUV's like the Nissan Kicks/Qashqai, Nissan Juke, Honda HR-V, Toyota CH-R, Mazda CX-3 and many others. As you dig into the specifications relating to the engine, transmission, technology, dimensions, interior, exterior and pricing, it's all very similar to the Seltos. Also the simple fact that Kia does not sell a sporty CUV that seats 5.

The Soul, Nio and Sportage are all neither true sporty CUV's and can't rival all mentioned rivals. If/when U.S. pricing gets announced, pricing from $18,000-19,000 to start is what i'm expecting, like those Seltos competitors.

·
82 Posts
It's most likely going to be closer to the Sportage in terms of size, I'd be surprised if it's bigger than the Sportage. That doesn't mean it won't have a lot of space inside though.

·
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll wait for dimensions to be released but so news reports say it slots between Soul and Sportage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts