Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought Kia Seltos HTX IVT (probably India bound model) that comes with a 10.25" touch screen infotainment system and I have a few queries related to this.

1. I found that the lower HTK+ variant with 8" infotainment has built-in wireless android auto, while the higher variant with 10.25" doesn't have one. Does that mean Kia would roll out software updates to support the feature?
2. Does the 10.25" infotainment come with inbuild Wifi capabilities?
3. What kind of an OS does the 10.25" system run?

I always had the impression that the HTX covers all features of lower variants - as mentioned in their brochure, and missed to ask the executive regarding wireless android auto.
I tried reaching out to Kia Customer Care and they redirected my queries to the nearest Kia service station, whom I think didn't quite answer any of them.

·
271 Posts
The dealers don't help much here in the U.S. either I've found... It appears that they WON'T put wireless on the 10.25" screens - even some of their brand new 2022 models have this same deficiency/"inequality". Not sure about your other questions. There are other posts here about how to update the s/w and maps - there was just an update here in the US in November...but no sign of wireless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts