Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car Blog India put together a list of problems that some owners are facing with their Kia Seltos.

I know some people on here have mentioned issues with theirs and hopefully Kia can fix them quickly.

Here's their list:

1. Overheating of Transmission

2. Delivery of a defective car

3. No response for an accident-affected car

4. Wrong Delivery Time Period

5. Low Gas Mileage

·
2 Posts
Delivery is big issue with KIA, I booked red Seltos HTX petrol Mt 1.5 on 14th of September now it has been over 2 months and the SE keeps stalling and giving vague statements like the company gives them heads up on what car they will bill them each day or the company has no HTX in production line currently. Pathetic

·
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delivery is big issue with KIA, I booked red Seltos HTX petrol Mt 1.5 on 14th of September now it has been over 2 months and the SE keeps stalling and giving vague statements like the company gives them heads up on what car they will bill them each day or the company has no HTX in production line currently. Pathetic
That's ridiculous, sorry to hear that @kapooraviral2. Have they given you a specific time that you can pick up your Seltos?

·
220 Posts
Car Blog India put together a list of problems that some owners are facing with their Kia Seltos.

I know some people on here have mentioned issues with theirs and hopefully Kia can fix them quickly.

Here's their list:

1. Overheating of Transmission

2. Delivery of a defective car

3. No response for an accident-affected car

4. Wrong Delivery Time Period

5. Low Gas Mileage

·
1 Posts
I've read this thread and all the problems seems to come from the DCT models. Mainly the gearbox problem. And as per them, they're working on the updates of the software and plus, maybe on the whole gearbox replacement. Any updates recently? Or rather. Any updates from the Manual Transmission model?

·
220 Posts
I've read this thread and all the problems seems to come from the DCT models. Mainly the gearbox problem. And as per them, they're working on the updates of the software and plus, maybe on the whole gearbox replacement. Any updates recently? Or rather. Any updates from the Manual Transmission model?
I really wish the US was getting the manual. :(
But the IVT seems to be getting good reviews so that is what I would pick if I were to buy a Seltos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts