Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo - Steel Grey
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm glad the rims from my Kia Soul swapped right over to this unit. Wasn't sure if the color of the rims would clash with the Seltos. But it works. 👍🏻

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what size are your wheels and your tires ?
235/40R19 - they don't affect the speedometer hardly at all. I think it's 2kph difference at 100kph. (102kph instead of 100kph).

I don't remember the offset of the rim. I think it's 40. Factory is likely around 55. So they do sit out flush with the fenders. Looks great. Not really great for the driveline. But meh, my factory winters are on for about 7-8 months out of a year anyway.

19s will be more noisy compared to 18s (less sidewall).

·
2 Posts
235/40R19 - they don't affect the speedometer hardly at all. I think it's 2kph difference at 100kph. (102kph instead of 100kph).

I don't remember the offset of the rim. I think it's 40. Factory is likely around 55. So they do sit out flush with the fenders. Looks great. Not really great for the driveline. But meh, my factory winters are on for about 7-8 months out of a year anyway.

19s will be more noisy compared to 18s (less sidewall).

thank you I was looking to see what a seltos would look like woth 19s. I going to order one on Monday gravity grey or black, I am gonna run some 19s with 235/45 tires for a better ride .

thanks for your prompt response .

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
235/45R19 will throw your speedometer out. Just an awareness for you. And it could rub on the inner fender well.

You can do what you want. However, as a former mechanic I never recommend upsizing more than 0.5% with the overall diameter.

Your setup above is 3.9% difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts