Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, wondering how long does the nav map update take to install in the vehicle once the downloaded usb is inserted. Is there any word of caution when performing update. Seltos SX
Thank You

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, maybe I didn't word it correctly initially .To perform a Navigation update if done correctly takes approximately 25 min .Initial when I first inserted the usb a screen popped up asking if I wanted to update system I chose yes and instead of picking quick option I chose general, That did not work out I has to cancel operation.I then did setting>general>sw/info/update.Did quick install worked perfect .

·
2021 Seltos EX Premium
23 Posts
Ok, maybe I didn't word it correctly initially .To perform a Navigation update if done correctly takes approximately 25 min .Initial when I first inserted the usb a screen popped up asking if I wanted to update system I chose yes and instead of picking quick option I chose general, That did not work out I has to cancel operation.I then did setting>general>sw/info/update.Did quick install worked perfect .
I wasn't sure which one to pick either, so chose "Quick" which took about 25 minutes to complete. Mine updated 5 items: nav, system, backup camera, modem, and one other. I didn't notice much difference other than now I have active weather instead of just the temp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts