Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Navigation system is it on the Seltos? On my recent drive to Bangalore from Kerala it had been showing wrong routes and also not showing important POI’s. Finally i had to rely on my Google Maps. Is there some sort of updates to be made? I have a 2020 model Seltos

·
2021 S Turbo - Gravity Gray
26 Posts
That’s a good question. I don’t think it uses Google Maps. It may be it’s own system. I’ll see if I can find out for you.

·
86 Posts
Which Navigation system is it on the Seltos? On my recent drive to Bangalore from Kerala it had been showing wrong routes and also not showing important POI’s. Finally i had to rely on my Google Maps. Is there some sort of updates to be made? I have a 2020 model Seltos
India division of Kia and their maps software has either a different download location (not sure where) OR it needs to be done at the dealership. I know India has changed a handful of laws regarding vehicle maintenance with the motor vehicle act of 2019 so I can’t answer why exactly it’s different - but checking with your Kia service department should answer these questions.

US/Canada/Korea uses the same desktop software in order to load and format a flashdrive for update. I can’t find much info for your region though.

Also, the Kia Seltos Owners Facebook group seems to have a somewhat active Indian community if you’re not able to reach the dealership. Comment back if you can when you figure it out, I’m curious now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts