Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this yet? I saw it in an article about a new sedan coming, the K8.

·
19 Posts
Haven't seem that yet but did you know that the current badge which is shitty looking is only in North America.In other countries overseas it is a special single designed K which looks similar to the Lexus symbol.You can order them for the Seltos.
Here is a link Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seem that yet but did you know that the current badge which is shitty looking is only in North America.In other countries overseas it is a special single designed K which looks similar to the Lexus symbol.You can order them for the Seltos.
Here is a link Kia 3.0 K Logo Emblem Sets
Hehehe! After 20 years of Kia products, I've grown attached to "the current badge which is shitty looking." That said, if I had to choose between the 'outside North America' logo and the one I pictured earlier, well the stylized Lexus/Looser item might work as a doorstop or a bookmark :) To each their own, eh? Be Safe! 😷

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
68 Posts
Yeah, I have been seeing the new logo. I think the current one is slightly cheesy in a way, but there are other times I think it looks kind of sharp. If given the choice, I would probably take KIA up on an offer to switch out my logos to the new one for free.

Otherwise, I think the “K” logo is probably the classiest, yet nobody would know what the car is..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts