Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve owned for 2 months still not used to floaty feel of tires. But tonight passenger seatbelt alarm goes off until I stopped & buckled in (nothing)! Calls stopped coming thru car speakers & mirrors stopped lighting up when car approaching in bumper to bumper traffic
Oh and after dealer switched out wipers they still don’t hit windshield completely UGH!!

·
227 Posts
Those sound like unusual problems.....sorry..........

·
2 Posts
Kia seltos steering feels hard.. And the car seems trying to just go straight... But steering response is bad.. I drove 700km and my arms feel so tired... How is everyones seltos steering handling... Please help

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kia seltos steering feels hard.. And the car seems trying to just go straight... But steering response is bad.. I drove 700km and my arms feel so tired... How is everyones seltos steering handling... Please help
Yes it is hard. I feel like I’m driving on a windy day or on a boat when at higher speeds. It’s awful.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is hard. I feel like I’m driving on a windy day or on a boat when at higher speeds. It’s awful.

·
24 Posts
Are you keeping it in Sport mode? The steering assist is reduced in that mode and requires more steering effort. I do find the wheel's self-centering behavior to be more aggressive than in other vehicles I've driven but I personally like it. Given how fast the steering gear ratio is I think it's necessary to keep the vehicle from wandering or feeeling twitchy at higher speeds.

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you keeping it in Sport mode? The steering assist is reduced in that mode and requires more steering effort. I do find the wheel's self-centering behavior to be more aggressive than in other vehicles I've driven but I personally like it. Given how fast the steering gear ratio is I think it's necessary to keep the vehicle from wandering or feeeling twitchy at higher speeds.
I took it out of Smart mode and use normal and it doesn’t feel as awful “like wind blowing my car” when there’s no wind. I haven’t used lane assist I didn’t like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts