Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this Seltos for my daughter. Ended up with the S model because she had to have the Blue with the white top and I couldn't find an SX anywhere.
But I changed out all the lighting to LED's and it looks great. Loving it so far!

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you install the fog lights yourself? If so, how did you do it?
Yes. Just turn the tire away from you, then you will have to remove 3 of those plastic keepers in the shroud. Pull back the shroud and the bulb is right there. Took maybe 15 minutes for both sides.

·
2 Posts
Did you have to use any sort of adapter to get those headlights to work, odd did they fit right in? I know I struggled getting a good adapter for lights I bought for a 17 Forte

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you have to use any sort of adapter to get those headlights to work, odd did they fit right in? I know I struggled getting a good adapter for lights I bought for a 17 Forte
No, all plug and play.

·
4 Posts

·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, I got the same message. You should be good.

·
19 Posts
Yea, I got the same message. You should be good.
I bought both of these items.. as well and just tried to install them.i could not for the life of me turn out the fog lights twisted counterclockwise. Does not budge.. I am applying a lot of force to the point I’m scared I may break it..

Did you run into any issue by any chance on the twisting? Any recommendations?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts