Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I may be jumping the gun a bit as my new Seltos is only scheduled to be delivered next week but I am so excited to join this community I just could not wait.

I have spent the last 5 years driving a loser cruiser carting my kids around in a Honda Odyssey. The kids are a bit older, the family vacations have fewer people so I bit the bullet and traded in the Odyssey for a brand new 2022 Seltos SX Turbo.

I think I have spent the past month reading everything I can, just working myself up and the day is almost here!!!!

·
101 Posts
Hi!

I may be jumping the gun a bit as my new Seltos is only scheduled to be delivered next week but I am so excited to join this community I just could not wait.

I have spent the last 5 years driving a loser cruiser carting my kids around in a Honda Odyssey. The kids are a bit older, the family vacations have fewer people so I bit the bullet and traded in the Odyssey for a brand new 2022 Seltos SX Turbo.

I think I have spent the past month reading everything I can, just working myself up and the day is almost here!!!!
Got my SXT last year June absolutely love it. 24,000 mile on it. Hate cruise control though, down shifts even on the slightest hills and we have lots of hills.. You have to understand how the duel clutch works.. Mine is Pearl White here in CT. You won't regret it.

·
54 Posts
Welcome to the club! I’ve had mine for a little over a year. It has been great. No issues. Kills it during winter driving through the Rockies. The AWD system is way better than I thought. But it is true - need to adjust to how DCT transmission functions.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
168 Posts
Yea, welcome. 2020 I purchased two of them as I previoulsy mentioned in another posting. I purchased the 1st S model my dealership received in Feb 2020. May of 2020, I saw the Yellow SX Turbo and I had to have it, after taking my S model in for it's 1st oil change and leaving with the SX. I really like the power of the SX and gas milage. Not to excited with the Dual Clutch though.

·
6 Posts
Hi!

·
6 Posts
Got mine in July. I love the features except the cruise control. I don't use it at all, but it turns on a dime and handles excellently. Mine is yellow with a black top. Got this for my 1995 Honda Del Sol two seater. Definitely a change.

·
44 Posts
Got my SXT last year June absolutely love it. 24,000 mile on it. Hate cruise control though, down shifts even on the slightest hills and we have lots of hills.. You have to understand how the duel clutch works.. Mine is Pearl White here in CT. You won't regret it.
Glad I'm not the only one who is bothered by this. The transmission behavior when the cruise is set just makes no sense at all. It's shifting when it doesn't have to. Kind of defeats the purpose of the turbo and all that extra torque. I don't know what they were thinking when they programmed it this way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.