Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for the Seltos release a long time. Perfect for us expect: My wife is not very tall and the Seltos does not have a power lift gate. Even pulling down the lift gate is uncomfortable for her. I hate to give up buying a Seltos because of this. Anyone has any ideas?

·
250 Posts
I have been waiting for the Seltos release a long time. Perfect for us expect: My wife is not very tall and the Seltos does not have a power lift gate. Even pulling down the lift gate is uncomfortable for her. I hate to give up buying a Seltos because of this. Anyone has any ideas?
I wonder if you could connect a strap to the grab bar. It might end up outside of the car when closed however, but you could experiment with length.
Having pulled a few Seltos shut myself, it was very light and easy.

·
18 Posts
Look up the after market lift gate kits, most are from China but they get good reviews

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.