Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why Kia didn't add any parking sensor to the Seltos. I have the SX turbo that is supposed to be the highest trim. It does have many bells and whistle but my wife really miss the beeping while parking

·
2 Posts
My 2012 Chevy Cruze had them and I came to rely on them but with the rear camera I dont miss another alarm ringing in the car.

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
59 Posts
I have the SX turbo as well, and my window purchase sticker even says it’s equipped with (PDW) Parking Distance Warning. I have found the option on the infotainment screen, but it doesn’t allow me to actually activate it. It’s really strange...

The Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA) works and beeps though 🤷‍♂️

·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the SX turbo as well, and my window purchase sticker even says it’s equipped with (PDW) Parking Distance Warning. I have found the option on the infotainment screen, but it doesn’t allow me to actually activate it. It’s really strange...

The Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA) works and beeps though 🤷‍♂️
Yep, same thing. It is in the menu, but cant be activate. also there s no sensors on the bumpers, but they could be hidden below. But it would be nice to have beeping when u re too close in front and on the back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts