Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I bought some new KIA LOGO decals to place on my Seltos. What do you all think.. I also have the 3.0 on the way too.. so will need to decide if i want to change them them or keep them.. ALL opinions welcome

keep it or change?? Take the pill!

Attachments

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
98 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the new logo, but it’s actually my least favorite option of the three. I would say my favorite would have to be the K logo, and then my second favorite is the one before the recent switch.

That’s just my opinion though. I think sometimes we think we like certain options better than others just because they are different. Haha..

·
Premium Member
2021 Seltos SX Starbright Yellow
25 Posts
Hey all, I bought some new KIA LOGO decals to place on my Seltos. What do you all think.. I also have the 3.0 on the way too.. so will need to decide if i want to change them them or keep them.. ALL opinions welcome

keep it or change?? Take the pill!
I really do like the new logo (stylized KIA, not just the K). You say you used decals- haven't seen those. Where did you get them?

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I would like to know where did you get the new Kia logo decals?
regards,
I got originally got them on ETSY.

The sellers name is KDM Warehouse and there were a pack full pack for every logo on the vehicle. ( ships out of Florida by it looks like he k if he have a website as well)

Remember these are stickers but high quality and fit perfectly. Be sure to read instructions on how to apply it. Note: they aren’t jelly stickers if that makes sense, but rather flat logo sticker applications. I paid 34.99 for the set :

Front, back, steering wheel, and 5 wheel logo covers (in case you mess up)

let me know how they turn out if u get them..haven’t done a power wash on the vehicle just yet to see their reliability.. but will advise once I do.

FYI: I also ordered a “jelly” sticker that I thought would look cool for the steering wheel cover from another seller.. but applying it over made it look cheap so probably don’t recommend that one.

!

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got originally got them on ETSY.

The sellers name is KDM Warehouse and there were a pack full pack for every logo on the vehicle. ( ships out of Florida by it looks like he k if he have a website as well)

Remember these are stickers but high quality and fit perfectly. Be sure to read instructions on how to apply it. Note: they aren’t jelly stickers if that makes sense, but rather flat logo sticker applications. I paid 34.99 for the set :

Front, back, steering wheel, and 5 wheel logo covers (in case you mess up)

let me know how they turn out if u get them..haven’t done a power wash on the vehicle just yet to see their reliability.. but will advise once I do.

FYI: I also ordered a “jelly” sticker that I thought would look cool for the steering wheel cover from another seller.. but applying it over made it look cheap so probably don’t recommend that one.

!
CORRECTION

Oh I am so sorry not KDM WAREHOUSE as the

It’s from DARKSIDE RACING ART on ETSY.

But it looks like the seller is not selling currently...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts