Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have kia seltos HTK Plus Petrol (India) equipped with Arkamys infotainment system.
The music system is set to L=R F=B.
But sound output from rear window speakers is hardly audible.
Please suggest how to fix it?

·
232 Posts
Hello,

I have kia seltos HTK Plus Petrol (India) equipped with Arkamys infotainment system.
The music system is set to L=R F=B.
But sound output from rear window speakers is hardly audible.
Please suggest how to fix it?
Isn't there a balance from front to rear adjustment? Or do you mean that adjusting the balance still does not increase the volume in the back?

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, there is no option to adjust the balance from rear to left.
Option to focus sound is given(i.e. focus sound on rear-left, rear right, front-left, front-right, center).
If I choose rear-left or rear-right, the sound output is very low.

·
232 Posts
No, there is no option to adjust the balance from rear to left.
Option to focus sound is given(i.e. focus sound on rear-left, rear right, front-left, front-right, center).
If I choose rear-left or rear-right, the sound output is very low.
I meant from front to back (F=B). Most cars have that ability. Are you saying you're not able to increase the volume of both rear speakers?

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I meant from front to back (F=B). Most cars have that ability. Are you saying you're not able to increase the volume of both rear speakers.
Yes, I am unable to increase the volume of rear speakers.

·
69 Posts
Yes, I am unable to increase the volume of rear speakers.
On the US Model, was reading through the manual and there is a mode that turns the rear speakers off so the passengers can have quiet. Perhaps it is in the settings. I will go back through the manual and see if I can find the settings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts